Minimoe Temperature Screening & Access Station
The Minimoe temperature-screening and access control terminal by Hikvison is ideal for use in any building entrances, serving as a facial recognition access control and temperature screening station.
Minimoe Temperature Screening Station
Hikvision Access Control Face Recognition with Temperature Screening Function Terminal is an access control instrument with additional body-temperature screening capabilities. It can quickly take skin-surface temperature, which can be widely applied in multiple scenarios such as many businesses, factories, schools and so on.
The station can be set to one of three authentication modes;
- Card and temperature
- Face recognition and temperature
- Card, face recognition and temperature
- 2MP Camera
- Temperature measuring range: 30 °C to 45 °C (86 °F to 113 °F), accuracy: 0.1 ° C
- Recognition distance: 0.3 to 2 m
- Triggers voice prompt when detecting abnormal temperature
- Forced mask-wearing alert: If the recognizing face does not wear a mask, the device will prompt a voice reminder. At the same time, the authentication or attendance will be failed
- High-performance processor with a deep learning algorithm
- Transmits and saves the comparison results and the captured pictures to the client software
- Audio prompt for authentication result
- Face Mask Wearing alert: if a recognised face is not wearing a mask, a voice prompt/ alert is issued and authentication is validated/ access to the building or room is granted
For more information on this product, please contact us and we would be happy to provide a quotation.